This Conference uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not give away their identity. To help with this preparation please ensure the following when submitting:
Information to help prepare the Blinded Manuscript
Remove names and affiliations under the title within the manuscript, there are other steps that need to be taken to ensure the manuscript is correctly prepared for double-blind peer review. To assist with this process the key items that need to be observed are as follows:
- Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation related identifier
- For blinding in the delete reference list.
- Remove references to funding sources.
- Do not include acknowledgments.
- Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.